Transform your training. Train to excel. Take flight.
100 Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training with Geraldine Chia
- Main Highlights
- Yoga Alliance Accredited Course
- 10 Days Part-Time Course on Saturday and Sunday
- 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 March 2022 / 2, 3, 9, 10 April 2022
- 10:30am – 6:00pm
- Full Tuition: $3250
- Early Bird: $2950 (Last Day 11 Feb 2022)
This is a part-time aerial yoga teacher training that will be tailored to individual aerial physical ability to ensure a safe environment to safely practice aerial yoga. This course is structured to equip one with the ability to teach a range of different aerial yoga styles and to push each trainee to further hone their teachings in their aerial yoga hammock skills.
Hale is the only aerial yoga studio that works with 2 different types of fabric (Parachute trapeze and Stretchy silk) to help trainees to experience the different benefits of aerial yoga. Not only will you learn the operandi of the different fabrics, you will be equipped with the knowledge of yoga mental wellbeing and anatomy of the human body. It’s not just Aerial, it’s Aerial Yoga.
- Training Topics
- • Aerial Yoga, History and Apparatus
- • Aerial Yoga Benefits and Complications
- • Teaching Methodology (The Basics)
- • Class Planning and Sequencing Techniques
- • Genre of Aerial Yoga – The Styles and Vibes
- • Aerial Yoga Poses: Trapeze and Silk Hammock
- • The Art of Assisting, Adjusting and Spotting
- • Aerial Trapeze Warm Up
- • Aerial Trapeze Flow Sequences
- • Aerial Silk Warm Up
- • Aerial Silk Flow Sequences
- • Difference between The Hammocks (Trapeze vs Silk)
- • Anatomy of Yoga
- • Skeletal Variations
- • Theory of Exercise and Pain
- • Power of the Breath – Pranayama
- • 8 Limbs of Yoga – Ashtanga
- • Designing Aerial Workshop
- Mock and Teaching Exercise
- • Design. Plan. Convey. Trainees get to learn to plan, design a full class and to teach it in a class room setting.
- • Daily teachings will help them to achieve the confidence of conducting a class upon graduation.
- Course Suitability
- • Attended more than 15 Aerial Hammock/Aerial Yoga classes
- • Not afraid of Aerial Inversion
- • An open-minded spirit with a learning passion
- You will receive
- • Detailed, pictorial and comprehensive resource manual written by Geraldine Chia
- • Digital training resources
- • Tote bag, Pen & File
- • A set of aerial apparatus
- • Tuition does not include accommodation and airfare
- Cancellation Policy
- Any cancellation received 60 days prior to course incurs an additional fee of $250.
- Any cancellation received 30 days prior to course will result in forfeit of the full tuition fee.
- If course is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, Hale will fully refund course payment received only.
Geraldine Chia Course Instructor
Geraldine equipped herself with a wide range of knowledge having trained under more than 5 teachers of the different disciplines within Yoga. As the co-founder of Hale, Geraldine is an all-rounded, experienced and motivated Yoga Teacher. She believes yoga could change one’s outlook on life and inspire others toward a healthy and disciplined lifestyle.
- Qualifications & Certifications
- • RYS 200 Hour Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training in Singapore
- • 85 Hour Prenatal Teacher Training in Sydney
- • 50 Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training in Thailand
- • 50 Hour Ashtanga Yoga CET Teacher Training Module in Singapore
- • 65 Hour Yin Yang Flow and Yoga Nidra Teacher Training in Singapore
- • 65 Hour Chinese Medicine and Meridian Yin Teacher Training in Singapore
- • 65 Hour Myofascial Release and MyoYin Teacher Training in Singapore
- • 95 Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Training in Singapore
- • Registered Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP)