1. One complimentary towel per person per class. Additional towel at $1. For aerial class, a towel will only be distributed after class for shower due to safety concern. Note: For Aerial students, if you do need a sweat towel, you are encouraged to bring a small one. Alternatively, you can rent a towel at $1 before the aerial class.
2. Shampoo and shower gel is provided for free. Hair dryer is provided. Note: If you are attending the final class of the day, the studio will be closed 30 mins after the class ends for cleaning/inspection.
3. If you do need to change, please change in one of the four shower cubicles instead of the toilet, as we only have one toilet. Alternatively, please reach the studio earlier before class to change in the toilet. Thank you for being considerate.
4. Belongings have to keep in lockers which come with keys. Hale will not be responsible for any lost items. No bags are allowed in the practice room. Only water bottle, sweat towel and phone on silent mode is allowed into class. No usage of the phone once class starts. Hale is will not be responsible for any damage of personal belongings. (ie Hale is will not be responsible if one had accidentally stepped on your glasses when you lay them on the floor. You are encouraged to be attentive to your own belongings.
5. Place your footwear on the shoe rack upon arrival. Do not lay your shoes on the floor. It might go missing. Students might wear the wrong shoe home. If you own a widely common shoe like Havanas slippers, you are encouraged to place it at a spot on the shoe rack that is away from the other same looking shoe.