Han is late to yoga. In a previous life, he was into running, martial arts, cycling, wall climbing. His yoga journey started from a group discount deal, and the path has been filled with fun, discoveries, injuries, friendships, and many thoughts. He believes that yoga is about listening to yourself. To learn to gain control over your body, your breath. You may even come to control your mind. And maybe, some control over your destiny.
His main practice is in the Ashtanga tradition, but he’s also into Yin, Aerial, and Vinyasa practices. When Han is not on the mat, he enjoys a good book, a joyful run, a hilly hike, an eventful dive in the sea, or simply the company of pets. Everyone’s journey is different. But we can walk this path together.
- Qualifications & Certifications
- RYS 200 Hour Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training
- 50 Hour Ashtanga Yoga CET Teacher Training Module
- 65 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training – Chinese Medicine, Hip Anatomy
- 100 Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training