Joyce was 16 when she had her first yoga class. She enjoyed the practice but it wasn’t consistent. After graduating from University, she finds herself having a hard time to stay focus with all the stress that came along with her day job. She decided to take up yoga again where she found her peace. That’s when she decided to take up teacher training to further her practice. Teacher training has helped her tremendously physically and mentally. After completing her 200 hours training she went on to take up 300 hours training.
The comfort Joyce gets from doing yoga is beneficial to other aspect of her life. She emphasises a lot on breathing and relaxing during her practice. She is hoping that she can bring the same calming effects to her students in their busy and stressful work life. Joyce is a very friendly and caring teacher. She is approachable and say hi when you see her in the studio, she will give you the biggest smile.
- Qualifications & Certifications
- 200 Hour Hatha Vinyasa Movement Yoga Teacher Training
- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Ashtanga Intermediate, Advanced Pranayama & Meditation, Yoga Sutra, Kids Yoga, Pre/Post Natal & Mummy Baby Yoga
- 70 Hour Wheel Yoga Teacher Training
- 50 Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training (Trapeze & Silk)