1. Online bookings are opened 6 days prior to class commence day. Students are encouraged to book early to reserve a class slot especially Aerial classes. Our bookings for class released at 12:01am 6 days in advance. Towards the end of the day, class will start getting filled up. If you have problem in bookings, you can opt for advance booking and WhatsApp 85229750 for booking which front desk will confirm with you if you would like to proceed. Do note that for advance booking, NO cancellation will be allowed. Otherwise, we will recommend you to book 6 days prior to class when the booking window is opened for aerial yoga. Walk-in students are encouraged to give the studio a call to check for class availability. You are still able to walk-in based on availability.
2. Class cancellation has to be made at least 6 hours BEFORE class commences. Failure to do so will be considered as class taken with the exception of Medical Certification, doctor’s letter or police report being provided. All sickness including menstrual cramp without official documentations will NOT be accepted as valid reason for last minute class cancellation. No Show, late and had been denied entry will be considered as class taken for paid booking.
3. First timer is encouraged to make payment online upon their first booking to secure their slot and arrive 15 – 30 mins in advance before the first class to complete registration. For first timer with one time offered Unpaid Booking in advance, are allowed to make payment at the studio when coming for the first class. All payment has to be made before the class start. Any Unpaid Booking Cancellation or No Show will be restricted from further booking until advance payment has been made to reschedule.
4. Students will be rejected into the class if he/she is late. Hale has NO grace period, buffer at max 2 to 3 minutes. Do note that permission to enter will be at the receptionist’s and instructor’s discretion even if 1 minute late the moment class starts. Studio reserved the right to reject student’s late entry. In the situation of a fully booked class, your booked slot will be given to walk-in students if you are late. Please arrive at least 10 mins prior to the class start time.
5. Due to unforeseen circumstances, Hale Yoga Studio reserves the right to cancel, change the class types and instructor. *In the event of classes cancelled by Hale, class credits will be returned to your package with an extension of your package validity of 7 days.
6. Public holidays (PH) is taken into account of all package, challenge, and membership’s validity period. There might be slight changes to our schedules during PH’s eves and PH.