1. Strictly not refundable. Once payment is made, it is considered final. Please make sure that you are able to commit prior to payment.
2. If unable to attend after payment is made, students may nominate someone else as a replacement. Such replacement is allowed only before the course commences. No replacement is allowed during the course.
3. Once the course has commenced, no refund in cash or credit, rollover, prorate or transfer of any missed or unused class time or credits, without exception. This includes work schedules, previous or pre-existing medical conditions (including pregnancy), as well as personal emergencies.
4. If you develop a medical condition that prevents you from continuing with your purchased course(s), please email us with a doctor’s letter (TCM not accepted). We will review class credits based on the length and from the date of your doctor’s letter:
Days from the course commencement date and covered by your doctor’s letter, for group classes credit return will be –
Any time up to 15 days – 6 class credits
Day 16 to 30 – 4 class credits
Day 31 to 45 – 2 class credits
Day 45 onwards – 0 class credits
5. Class credits are valid for the mentioned course period (i.e. they need to be spent/utilised), after which they are considered expired.
6. For course, we accept payment via PayNow ONLY.
7. Your enrolment in course(es) is only confirmed once Hale Yoga Pte Ltd or Hale Yoga Studio has received full payment for your course(s). Online banking payments via PayNow (for those with Singapore-based bank accounts) need to be completed at the time of booking in order to secure your spot – payment delays may result in your course spot(s) being released.
8. We do not hold a waitlist for full/sold out courses.
9. Students will be rejected into the class if he/she is late and class credit will be forfeited. Hale has NO grace period, buffer at max 2 to 3 minutes. Do note that permission to enter within the buffer period will be at the receptionist’s and instructor’s discretion, even if 1 minute late the moment class starts. Studio reserved the right to reject students’ late entry.
10. Due to unforeseen circumstances, Hale Yoga reserves the right to cancel and change the instructor. *In the event of course cancelled by Hale, we will issue a refund based on the hours undertaken. (Aerial Spinning Course is an 8 hour course over the span of 8 weeks.)
11. Validity of your group classes will not be extended if you had purchased Hale courses. Instead, you will be given a discount on our course package.